Mígo, the search app for on-demand rides, brings real-time transportation options to travelers, helping them find the best way from A to B. Migo not only helps you compare the ride options you know, it’s a discovery platform for finding new, convenient and amazing options that are right for you. People use Migo every day when they’re home, on the road or someplace unexpected, empowering them to best decide how to get around using carshare, rideshare, taxis, bikes, scooters and public transit. Migo is the only app that enables consumers to find, assess and book their ride entirely inside the Migo app.
Founded in 2016, Migo built and tested an alpha and beta product before releasing its first version on iPhone in late summer of 2017 in select cities. Now with more than 100k users across North America, the company has raised a Series A funding round from venture and strategic partners in the US, Europe and Asia and is set to grow rapidly in the Mobility-as-a-service (MaaS) space.
Migo is looking for a key member of the team who can wear multiple hats and help keep the office in order. This role requires outstanding planning, time management, and organizational skills. Superior attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple requests is critical. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior executives is imperative. A good sense of humor is a must, as is the ability to be flexible and change direction at a moment’s notice. Creativity to drive morale will be important for this team as we grow!
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple complex calendars, planning and organizing events, experience doing accounting work, be comfortable handling HR tasks and coordinating domestic and international travel.
What You'll Do:
- Create and maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing new systems and layouts
- Foster team morale by managing events, ordering snacks, and maintaining equipment and amenities
- Routinely invoice clients and disburse payments to vendors and contractors
- Manage our HR system, Gusto, for new employee onboarding, departures, and monthly payroll
- Keep a pulse on the company’s shared events calendars
- Plan and schedule appointments and events including interview loops
- Ensure receipts are properly uploaded and stored, performing monthly audits of transactions in Xero and manage expense reporting for employees
- Update and maintain a roster of tagged company assets
- lan and execute offsite activities like client parties and team dinners
- Always keep the office reasonably clean and free of clutter, working with additional cleaning support as provided by our coworking space
- Triage and organize incoming email, prioritizing action items
What We Look For:
- Minimum of 3 years experience providing Executive Assistant support for senior level executives in a fast-paced environment and/or 3 years of Office Administration experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, proactive, and able to have fun at work and help others do the same
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while exercising good judgment in keeping team members adequately informed
- Passion for organization, order, problem-solving, and details
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Energetic and doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Comfortable working with Google Suite Applications
- Familiarity with Xero, Gusto, payroll procedures and bookkeeping practices
- Experience with domestic and international travel coordination
- Experience with space planning
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary plus stock options
- Uncapped PTO - you’re an adult professional and are treated like one
- Flexibility - we’re respectful of “Maker Time” for members on our team who need to be heads down and expect that our team members can figure out how and when they work best
- A full suite of medical benefits (premiums paid at 100% by the company for employees)
- A great office space in the heart of downtown Seattle - just a few blocks from the light rail, trolley and ferry.
- A fun, open, honest and driven environment with others who have the same curious mindset and love the excitement and opportunity that comes with a fast-paced, quick changing, quick-growing start-up!