At Migo, we are transforming the way humans experience transportation. Our app has helped people find almost a million rides and is rated over 4 stars by customers in the App Store. While we believe we have the ability to break down the barriers posed by traditional transportation habits, we need help convincing the rest of the world. We are looking for a visual design wizard to help us translate our philosophy into a visual language consistent across a wide range of marketing platforms.
We are looking for a well-rounded visual designer with expertise in graphic design and motion graphics able to achieve our marketing efforts and develop our brand into pure gold.
What You'll Do:
- Extend our brand into visual systems functioning across multiple touchpoints including our website, marketing materials, content marketing, video production, and social platforms in a unified visual voice
- Create engaging and effective video content for use on Social Media channels and Ad Networks
- Work closely with the team to create new concepts and iterate on existing collateral
What We Look For:
- An impressive portfolio that shows conceptual and technical ability as well as a passion for great design
- Strong communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to respond quickly and effectively
- Agile, flexible, resourceful and collaborative with the ability to produce content quickly on an as-needed basis
- Strong knowledge of graphic design principles
- Excellent video editing and post-production skills
- Experience creating graphics/animations using After Effects
- Likes to get noodles with the team and talk about how great design is the best offense in the start-up world!
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Premier
- BA/BS degree in Design or Communications or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of professional design experience