Mígo – the search app for rides – brings real-time transportation options to travelers, helping them find the best way from A to B right now. Migo not only helps you compare the ride options you know, it’s a discovery platform for finding new, convenient and amazing options that are right for you. People use Migo every day when they’re home, on the road or someplace unexpected -- empowering them to best decide how to get around using carshare, ride share, taxis, bikes, scooters and public transit. Migo is the only app that enables consumers to find, assess and book their ride -- entirely inside the Migo app.
Founded in 2016, Migo built and tested an alpha and beta product before releasing its official first version in iPhone in the summer of 2017. Now with more than 80k users in North America, the company has raised a Series A round from venture and strategic partners in the US, Europe and Asia and is set to grow rapidly in the Mobility as a service (MaaS) space.
Reporting to the VP Product, you will be driving the innovation and improvement of our Migo mobile apps and will partner with our engineers, designers, analysts and others in the company to bring these changes to life for our growing set of customers. In short, your charter is to build off of our early foundation and take our product to the next level of growth.
What You'll Do:
- Own and drive the buildout of our product pipeline and ship releases in your key areas of focus
- Identify and define requirements for innovation and improvement in our customer experience including (but not limited to): onboarding, ride discovery and booking, place and geo-specific scenarios, social sharing, user preferences, globalization
- Partner with key team members, particularly engineering and design, using tools and processes to drive the work and collaboration required to ship high-quality product
- Support core product platforms including iPhone and Android, as well as potential web-based and partner-based interfaces
- Measure and monitor performance of these changes, both qualitatively and quantitatively, in service to iteration and further improvement and growth
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in product management, particularly focused on consumer and geolocation-based mobile apps
- Experience in generating ideas and building requirements in collaboration with developers and designers, with a track record of shipping product in service of solving customer needs
- Detail and data oriented, with experience in crafting and using metrics
- Experience in fast-moving, agile development environments with frequent releases
- Communicates effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary plus stock options
- Uncapped PTO - you’re an adult professional and are treated like one
- Flexibility - we’re respectful of “Maker Time” for members on our team who need to be heads down and expect that our team members can figure out how and when they work best
- A full suite of medical benefits (premiums paid at 100% by the company for employees)
- A great office space in the heart of downtown Seattle - just a few blocks from the light rail, trolley and ferry.
- A fun, open, honest and driven environment with others who have the same curious mindset and love the excitement and opportunity that comes with a fast-paced, quick changing, quick-growing start-up!