Are you passionate about joining a dynamic and always curious digital marketing team that is inspired by data and analytics? Do you love guiding a business team by translating data into actionable insights? Are you ready to help people go places?
Mígo – the search app for on-demand rides – brings real-time transportation options to travelers, helping them find the best way from A to B right now. Migo not only helps you compare the ride options you know, it’s a discovery platform for finding new, convenient and amazing options that are right for you. People use Migo every day when they’re home, on the road or someplace unexpected -- empowering them to best decide how to get around using carshare, rideshare, taxis, bikes, scooters and public transit. Migo is the only app that enables consumers to find, assess and book their ride - entirely inside the Migo app.
Founded in 2016, Migo built and tested an alpha and beta product before releasing its official first version in iPhone in the late summer of 2017 in a few select cities. Now with more than 70k users across North America, the company has raised a Series A round from venture and strategic partners in the US, Europe and Asia and is set to grow rapidly in the Mobility-as-a-service (MaaS) space.
Your role, as Migo’s Senior SEO Content Strategist, will be to seek out opportunities to bring the Mobility-as-a-Service market to life for people around the world with amazing content on highly discoverable Migo Search Landing Pages.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for SEO strategy development and planning sessions
- Handle content creation budget and manage internal/external vendor relations for content creation in conjunction with SEO
- Use data, consumer insights, industry trends, and competitive analysis to optimize content quality
- Work as part of a technical marketing team to determine cutting edge solutions to complex problems
- Partner with the rest of the marketing team and with Product, Engineering, and Business Development to find points of collaboration and shared execution to drive business results
- Identify, research and document conversion rate optimization tests to improve engagement rates and meet business objectives
- Identify new content opportunities, develop tests and if successful, work with the team to develop scalable content solutions
- Leverage internal content generation systems such as UGC and CGC to produce brand specific and relevant content for organic traffic acquisition
- Track, and report performance of content initiatives and iterate based on findings
- Accountable for attaining SEO growth goals
- Monitor and run SEO performance daily; communicate performance drivers and key operational initiatives to relevant partners with varying degrees of SEO knowledge
- Build ad hoc reports for deeper dive investigations into performance trends
- Understand and report on cross-channel impacts and performance
- Benchmark and monitor competitor performance and activities
- Weekly analytics reviews to identify issues and opportunities
What We Look For:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience with 5-7 years in search engine marketing, SEO analysis, and other analytical online marketing
- You love all aspects of SEO and passionately develop groundbreaking search marketing programs
- You have an analytical mindset, with experience working with very large websites and associated data
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the principles behind organic search optimization
- You have extraordinary time management skills and thrive on getting things done
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive execution against project milestones
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary plus stock options
- Uncapped PTO - you’re an adult professional and are treated like one
- Flexibility - we’re respectful of “Maker Time” for members on our team who need to be heads down and expect that our team members can figure out how and when they work best
- A full suite of medical benefits (premiums paid at 100% by the company for employees)
- A great office space in the heart of downtown Seattle - just a few blocks from the light rail, trolley and ferry.
- A fun, open, honest and driven environment with others who have the same curious mindset and love the excitement and opportunity that comes with a fast-paced, quick changing, quick-growing start-up!